The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Company ProfileShandong Jiahua Water Treatment Technology Co.,Ltd
By certification [File Integrity]
Polyaluminium Chloride (Industrial-grade)
CAS No.: 1327-41-9
The industrial-grade polyaluminium chloride is a kind of inorganic polymer flocculant that can remove bacteria, odor, fluorine, aluminum, chrome, oil, dirt, heavy metal salts, and radioactive contaminants. Thus, it is often used as waste water treatment chemicals during various water source purification processes.
1. PAC offers an effective water purification solution for use different industries such as mines, oilfield, metallurgy, coal washing, leather, chemicals, and more.
2. Also, polyaluminium chloride is applicable to industrial production in other industries such as the papermaking sizing, printing and dyeing, cement accelerator, precision casting hardener, refractory binder, sugar refining, anti-wrinkle cloth, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and more. It allows wastewater to be recycled.
3. In petroleum refining industry, the polyaluminium chloride can be used as flocculating agent to improve the effect of oil-water separation.
ZB-001 Series Polyaluminium Chloride
Aluminium Oxide (Al2O3)% ≥
PH (1% aqueous solution)
Water Insoluble % ≤
Poly aluminium chloride is packaged in a two-layer bag. The inner layer is made of PE, while the outer layer is made of PP to bring extra protection.
Each bag weighs 25kg. We can make package with OEM service.
1. Strong activity, superb filterability, and fast formation of a flocculating composition
2. Alkaline additives are not needed. The effect of polyaluminium chloride is not changed in case of deliquescence.
3. Wide range of pH value from 5 to 9, strong adaptability, and slowly reduced alkalinity and pH value of water after treatment
4. The industrial water treatment chemical can eliminate the pollution of heavy metals and radioactive substances to water.
5. Polyaluminium chloride has high effective content. Its basicity is higher than that of the other aluminum salts and ferric salts. PAC causes low corrosion to equipment.